Thursday 16 May 2013

What's Cooking at the Madhouse next week? Menu Plan 17/5


Look at me getting all organised and menu planning a day early !


Next week is National Vegetarian Week so, even if I won't be going meat-free for the whole week, I will be trying out a few veggie options. I have some lovely new recipes up my sleeve that I'm hoping to try out too, if I have enough time after getting in from work.

Saturday

lunch - it'll need to be something quick because Sophie's got her school open day so it could be a good day for trying out the veggie meals - maybe the chilli non carne or the Linda McCartney sausages with mash and beans

dinner - I'm hoping to convince Madhouse Daddy to make some more of his French onion soup, or even his traditional vegetable soup.

Sunday

lunch - the classic Sunday roast - probably chicken or possibly pork, with roast potatoes and veg. I might do some stuffing balls and rustle up an apple crumble.

dinner - whoever is hungry will nibble on soup, porridge, cereal or a bagel

Monday

dinner - cherry tomato tarts with salad and couscous

Tuesday

dinner - spaghetti carbonara with added leeks and mushrooms

Wednesday

lunch - beefburgers and pasta (Madhouse Daddy special)

dinner - fish pie

Thursday

dinner - Chicken & Summer Vegetable Tray Bake

Friday

dinner - Stuffed Courgettes with rice and grilled tomatoes


***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...